ADWLauncher EX is an highly customizable home replacement application available for android.
ADWLauncher EX Features:
- Compatible with android versions from donut (1.6) to Jellybean (4.1)!
- Thousands of skins and themes
- Gestures for fast operation (swipe up/down, 2-fingers swipe up/down, pinch in/out, etc)
- Mix and match your skins, icons, docks, folders, etc
- Configure applications in groups and hide unwanted apps.
- Fast setup screen with fast access to add items or configure everything.
- Configurable Actionbar
- Screens editor to add,remove, swap and resize your desktop screens.
- Configurable visual desktop indicators.
- Easy folder tweaking and management, content previews, arrangement, colors, etc.
- New AppWidget picker for devices running Android 4.1 and newer
- Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
- AppWidget resizing & backup/restore (only for android 4.1 and newer)
- Customizable applications dock with support for unlimited shortcuts with paginated scroll.
- Lots of settings to play with: texts, colours, animations, sizes… you should dig in!
ADWLauncherEX (Paid Version) Only Features:
- 10 different app drawer styles, including 3D waterfall, 3D Roll, 3D Ball, 3D Wall, 3D Cube etc.
- Lots of new desktop transitions: new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they’re crazy!!!
- New icons size configuration to enjoy high quality icons from your preferred themes!
- Save custom configuration presets: Quickly configure and change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!
- Backup and restore your configuration, easy and painless. You can even share your desktop configuration with your friends!
What’s new in version 220.127.116.11:-
- Fixed a rendering issue on Android 4.3.
- Fixed keep in memory notification behaviour.
- Direct uninstall when dragging apps from the App Drawer.
- Fixed some swipe gestures being unable to launch apps.
- Some more reported errors fixed.
- mall code changes in preparation for…
- Custom list for random desktop transitions
- Portrait sensor/landscape sensor orientation
- 4 icon backgrounds folder previews
- The ADW Config dialog can be assigned to gestures
- New ADWSettings layout for 7″ devices (Android 3.x+)
- Security settings
- LauncherActions next/previous screen
- Fixed direct dial icons *Samsung* devices