Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Please follow this guide carefully. make sure that you have at least 25MB of the storage space free before doing this. Else this process won’t take place. Those kind of modifications are deep in to your system, and by doing so you partly or totaly invalidate your warranty and they might be a possibility and risk of messing out with phone software, or losing data, and in the worst cases they might be a Brick “unresponsive phone with a corrupted software”, this is a warning, do everything with caution and at your risk.
- Step 1- Download and install first your USB Drivers for your phone.
- For Samsung Mobiles Click Here- Samsung Kies Download Link
- For HTC Devices (HTC Devices must first unlock their boot in S-Off (Security Off) see on Google) if they have already done it click here: http://www.htc.com/www/help/ (download HTC Sync)
- For LG Users click here: http://www.lg.com/ae/support (Click on Downloads, chose your phone model and download LG PC Suite)
- For Sony users Download the PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/pc-companion/
- For all other brands (ex. Acer, Asus, Motorola ecc.) visit your phone brand website and download the drivers from there.
- Step 2- Download the latest SuperOneClick from here: SuperOneClick Root Official Site
- Step 3- Go in to your mobile Settings/Applications/Development/ And turn on the USB Debugging. (This option is to allow computer access your mobile system files ecc)
- Step 4- Ok, get ready now. Close all your open application and concentrate on this, make sure your battery is not too low.
- Step 5- Connect your phone to the computer with the USB cable and wait one minute for the drivers to install.
- Final Step 6- Extract the SuperOneClick file, and run the application, wait one minute and click on the ROOT button. Now wait about 6-7 Minutes until the setup completes.
- Enter the website
- Click on the “Find your device” and enter your phone’s model name
- Then click on (your phone name) + Android Development
- Now you that you are there look at the most popular threads, usually the ones with more views and replies.
- Find what you need and most important FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS !! be careful, and download and try only what is compatible with your phone (don’t install the wrong software on the wrong hardware, if you do so, the software you installed will not recognize the components inside the phone and you will be left with an unresponsive phone, called “Brick”)
- If you want to install some custom roms ecc, to be secure install the stable release roms, or the most popular ones, those with many view, replies and positive comments.
- Finish, this note i wrote is very important, many people mess out with there devices, because they flash (install) random software, and they did not read much before.
Root Android Devices Video Instructions:
I hope this guide help you to understand something, i wish you all good day, if you have any questions comment below.