chainfire 3d 3.3 apk
Download Chainfire3D Pro and take control over your Graphic Processing Unit! Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps/games and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality. plugins (NVIDIA, POWERVR, QUALCOMM) are already included in the below archive.
Chainfire3D Pro only compatible with Froyo and Gingerbread. This app is not compatible with Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean !! We can expect compatibility updates coming releases. Chainfire3D increases game performance by reducing texture size and quality.
- Atleast 600 MHZ processor (
- ROOT is required
- writable /system partition. S-OFF is also required on HTC devices !!
If you also install the (experimental) EGL driver and your GPU supports it , you can enable 4xMSAA or 16xMSAA on a per-app bases. This can drastically improve image quality! Be sure to check the thread on XDA for available plugins- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087427
Chainfire3D Tested and Working On:
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- HTC HD2
- Google Nexus S
- Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- LG Optimus 2X
Watch Chainfire 3D Installation and Use Tutorial:
Chainfire3D Pro Installation Instructions:
- Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro+ Plugins from below download links and extract it to your sd card. You will get Chainfire 3D Pro.apk and plugins, To extract the zip file you can use WinZip Android Official App to do this.
- Install Chainfire 3D Pro.apk
- Open chainfire3D then allow superuser, then install CF 3D Driver from options. Your phone restarts. Maybe chainfire 3D icon is missing from your app drawer, just reinstall apk.
- Start the Chainfire 3D and select the ‘Install plugins/ shaders’, Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file.
- Now Install all plugins such as libGLEMU_NVIDIA, libGLEMU_POWERVR and libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.
- After plugins installtion comlete, tap on Fix market setting
- Now you succesfully insttaled chainfire 3D app and it’s components!
After this, If you got lags or force close any game just go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin,Choose your desired Plugin, Minimise Chainfire3D and try to play. Also you can ‘Reduce texture quality’ and ‘Reduce texture Size’ to reduce lags in HD games. I recommend to configure per- app openGL settings rather than selecting ‘Default OpenGL settings’, because if you select ‘Default OpenGL settings’ your entire phones graphics will affect.