Titanium Backup root app (6.2.0) updated with all new redesigned app menu and special features menu. Also developer fixed filters screen bug (additional labels could get selected when loading a filter) and storage labeling. Now if internal storage is the same, gauges are automatically merged. Titanium Backup root 6.0 also fixes SMS/MMS XML backup failure on some SGS3/Note2 ROMs, Apps2SD misdetect on some Android 3.0+ devices that don’t have it, Bugfixes, UI tweaks and of course some optimizations in app script level.
Without rooting your android device you can not use Titanium Backup root, so download my backup pro and backup all user apps and data for later use.
What’s New In Titanium Backup root 6.2.0:
- Fixed Dropbox upload failure on empty files (workaround for API glitch).
- Updated translations.
Download Titanium Backup root Pro APK (Patched- Proper)
How To Install Titanium Backup Pro 6.2.0?
- First uninstall previous patched version if you already installed it
- Download and install Lucky Patcher.
- Install Titanium Backup (Don’t run!)
- Open Lucky Patcher select Titanium Backup -> Open Menu of Patches -> custom patch -> Choose “com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup” to patch Titanium Backup
- Now launch Titanium Backup and enjoy paid pro version.